[CW-Grad] Come by and say hello

David Campos dcamp009 at ucr.edu
Mon Sep 10 17:00:36 PDT 2012

Hello all,

I would like to welcome you all, staff and students, to a brand new
year in this wonderful MFA program. And there is no better way to
start it than to kick it off with some drinks and food. So before it
all begins let's get together.

Where: The Getaway 3615 Canyon Crest Dr, Riverside, CA
When: Friday September 21st 6:00 pm -?

Staff: Come by and say hello to returning students and to the new
faces that will show up in your classrooms.
Students: It's a good chance to meet some people we might otherwise
not catch during the school year due to our different schedules.

If you can, I hope you can make it.

Best,

David Campos