[CW-Grad] FW: Reminder: Violent Crime Response Seminar tomorrow!

Bryan G Bradford bryan.bradford at ucr.edu
Wed Oct 24 09:25:25 PDT 2012

From: Margaret Gover [mailto:mgove001 at ucr.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 9:24 AM
To: GSRC
Subject: Reminder: Violent Crime Response Seminar tomorrow!

Hi All,

Can you please circulate this to your graduate students?

This is a reminder that the Graduate Student Resource Center is hosting a presentation today on Responding to Violent Crimes on Campus.  We always hope that our campus remains violence free, but it is very important to know what to do in these situations.  Join Crime Prevention Officer Greg Lynch from the UCRPD to get expert preparation in managing crisis situations and protecting yourself.  Details are as follows:

How to Respond to a Violent Crime on Campus
Thursday, October 25th
11:00am-12:00pm
INTS 1130

Sincerely,

Maggie Gover, PhD
Director, Graduate Student Academic and Professional Development
UC Riverside Graduate Division
(951) 827-6113 * mgove001 at ucr.edu<mailto:mgove001 at ucr.edu>