[CW-Grad] FW: Requesting Submissions for Student-Run Literary & Art Journal

Bryan G Bradford bryan.bradford at ucr.edu
Thu Oct 18 13:55:12 PDT 2012

 Qualia Literary & Art Journal is a student-run journal from the University of Mary Washington in Fredericksburg, Virginia. We are currently accepting submissions of fiction, nonfiction, poetry, photography, music and video that capture a specific moment; something as small as tasting a pear for the first time to something as large as witnessing September 11th, then expanding it with individual perception of sensory detail. At Qualia we believe there is no such thing as an absolute experience, and aim to explore the unique experiences of others through art.

Our deadline for submissions is November 7, 2012. We look forward to hearing from you and the entire UCR family.

Our website is: http://qualialitjournal.umwblogs.org/submissions/ and submissions can be uploaded directly to the site, or copy and pasted into our submissions form. We will not accept emailed or postal-mailed submissions. Authors/artists will be notified by November 15, 2012 if their submission was selected for online publication.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Thank you for your time and support!

Bryanne Salazar
Project Coordinator
Qualia Literary & Art Journal