[CW-Grad] Fwd: In Riverside : Gustavo Arellano - Creator of Ask a Mexican!

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Tue Jul 17 12:54:46 PDT 2012

From Susan--

Hey all,
I was in this bookstore last week and the owner, who's a character, told me about this.
Great chance to see a great writer, and to support Riverside's oldest used bookstore, which is right across from the Goodwill store.  (Magnolia and Elizabeth Streets.)
See you soon.
Susan Straight

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Riverside Latino Calendar <rivcal at latinoprojects.com>
> Date: July 17, 2012 12:35:23 PM PDT
> Subject: In Riverside : Gustavo Arellano - Creator of Ask a Mexican!

Robin Russin

Associate Professor and Director
MFA for Creative Writing and Writing for the Performing Arts
robin.russin at ucr.edu

"Hunger is the best spice." - Spike Spiegel in "Cowboy Bebop," written by Keiko Nobumoto