[CW-Grad] Congrats again to alumna Rebecca O'Connor

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Tue Jan 10 15:55:23 PST 2012

Her memoir, Lift, got a nice mention in Neil Gaiman's blog, toward the bottom.

Lift is just terrific, so check it out, and the follow-up kindle book of short stories, Rise, and you'll be a fan, too. If you own a parrot, she's written about a billion books about taking care of those, too.

http://journal.neilgaiman.com/2012/01/too-much-coming-home.html

http://www.amazon.com/Lift-Rebecca-K-OConnor/dp/1597094609/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1326239499&sr=8-7

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rebeccakoconnor/lift-a-falconry-memoir-the-audiobook

http://www.amazon.com/Rise-Collection-Inspired-Lift-ebook/dp/B0056C3XOW/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1326239531&sr=1-3

Robin Russin

Associate Professor and Director
MFA for Creative Writing and Writing for the Performing Arts
robin.russin at ucr.edu

"Hunger is the best spice." - Spike Spiegel in "Cowboy Bebop," written by Keiko Nobumoto