[CW-Grad] Colloquium Rescheduled, Wednesday Feb. 22nd @ 7:30pm -- Back to the Grind

Angel Garcia angel.n.garcia at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 13:54:53 PST 2012

Hello Folks,

My apologies to those of you who came out this week for colloquium and were
disappointed to hear that it was cancelled.  The good news is that we are
back on track
and will have a not-to-be-cancelled colloquium at Back to the Grind at
7:30pm on Feb. 22, 2012.  Our wonderful readers have agreed to come back
out and dazzle you with their work.  Featured readers will include Melody
Kowach, Andrea Gutierrez, Sara Borjas, and Brandon Williams.  Please come
out and support this group.  Hope to see you all there.

Angel N. Garcia