[CW-Grad] Reminder: Colloquium on Wednesday, Feb. 15th @ 7pm @ Back to the Grind

Angel Garcia angel.n.garcia at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 22:08:41 PST 2012

Hello Folks,

Reminder that colloquium in this Wednesday at 7pm -- Back to the Grind
(Downtown Riverside) http://www.back2thegrind.com/ -- 3575 University Ave
Riverside, CA 92501* Phone:* (951) 784-0800

We now have four super-duper talented readers, Melody Kowach (Fiction),
Andrea Gutierrez (Non-fiction), Sara Borjas (Poetry) and Brandon Williams
(Fiction).  Please join us at Back to the Grind, a wonderful local venue
that has been kind enough to host us, for good words, delicious snacks, and
all kinds of brewed goodies.  (I highly encourage all of you to support
Back to the Grind by purchasing a drink or two.)

Colloquium Series
February 15th, 2012
7pm @ Back to the Grind

Hope to see you all there!!