[CW-Grad] FW: Palooka call for submissions

Bryan G Bradford bryan.bradford at ucr.edu
Mon Apr 16 14:25:36 PDT 2012

From: Lynn Crothers, Editor [mailto:lynn at palookajournal.com]
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2012 2:21 PM
To: Bryan G Bradford
Subject: Palooka call for submissions

Hi Bryan,

Our literary journal, Palooka, is seeking new material for an upcoming issue, and we would love to check out pieces by your creative writing students. If you would please forward this call for submissions to them, we would greatly appreciate it!

Palooka is a nonprofit literary journal seeking fiction, creative nonfiction, poetry, plays, graphic short stories, graphic essays, comic strips, artwork, photography, and multimedia for our next issue. We offer print and electronic versions of the journal and offer samples of the published materials online. We're determined to find those writers and artists who are hungry and relevant, flying under the radar, producing great works that are going unnoticed by other journals. We read absolutely everything sent to us, word-for-word, right down to the very last juicy sentence. This is a journal for everyone, but we're really into publishing the up-and-comer, the underdog in the literary battle royale. Give us your best shot. We dare you.

Homepage: http://www.palookajournal.com/
Issues: http://www.palookajournal.com/issues.htm
Submit: http://www.palookajournal.com/submit.htm

We look forward to seeing your work!