[CW-Grad] You are cordially invited to attend the 2012 FORREST S. MOSTEN LECTURE

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Mon Apr 16 12:59:37 PDT 2012

FYI

This is relevant to anyone interested in matters of conflict and reconciliation, both personal and political.

Just remember to RSVP on the link!

--Erith

Erith Jaffe-Berg
Associate Professor of Theatre
Co-Director, Peace and Conflict Studies Minor
University of California Riverside
900 University Avenue
erithj at ucr.edu