[CW-Grad] FW: College Night at the Getty

Bryan G Bradford bryan.bradford at ucr.edu
Mon Apr 2 13:23:36 PDT 2012

From: nicole onishi [mailto:nikkio88 at yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2012 1:21 PM
To: Jeanette Kohl; Patricia Morton; Kristoffer J Neville; Eric Barr; Kristy L Salazar; PAadvising at ucr.edu; Richard Hornby; MFAadvising at ucr.edu; Erith Jaffe-Berg; stuart.krieger at ucr.edu; Haibo Yu; nsu.ucr at gmail.com
Subject: College Night at the Getty

To Whom it May Concern:

My name is Nicole Onishi and I represent the Marketing Committee for College Night at the Getty.

I am writing to invite your students to our annual College Night Monday on April 16th 2012 from 6:00pm to 9:30pm at the Getty Center in Los Angeles.

The Getty’s College Night will give students exclusive access to our featured exhibition Herb Ritts: L.A. Style. Herb Ritts (1952–2002) was a Los Angeles-based photographer who established an international reputation for his distinctive photographs of fashion models, nudes, and pop icons. Also on view: Portraits of Renown: Photography and the Cult of Celebrity and highlights from the Getty Museum's permanent collection, including masterpieces by Van Gogh, Monet, and others.

To see some of Herb Ritts' iconic photographs, check out the links below, or search his name in Google Images:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/05/herb-ritts-la-style-hits-_n_1322510.html#s755160

http://www.herbritts.com/images/

After your tour of the museum, enjoy music and free food outdoors while taking in the spectacular views.

The evening will also include free appetizers and drinks.

Admission is FREE with your student or university ID and reservations are suggested but not required. To RSVP go to: http://www.getty.edu/education/college/center_collegenight_2012.html.

If you are unable to send this message to your students I will understand and am of course grateful for your time and attention.

If you have any questions on this or any other matter pertaining to the Getty please do not hesitate to contact me.

I wish you a wonderful week.

My sincerest gratitude,

Nicole

Nicole Onishi