[CW-Grad] FW: Minnesota Review: Call for Submissions

Bryan G Bradford bryan.bradford at ucr.edu
Tue Sep 20 17:03:30 PDT 2011

Subject: Minnesota Review: Call for Submissions

To the MFA Program faculty and students,

The reading and editorial staff of The Minnesota Review would like to formally invite general submissions of fiction and poetry. Although the journal has moved from institution to institution since 1960, it has found a home at Virginia Tech since 2010, where it is now published by Duke University Press.

The Minnesota Review has a history of publishing engaging literary criticism and scholarly work, as well as provocative short stories and poetry. You can order back issues or read samples of previous contributors online.

Please visit our website - here<http://www.dukeupress.edu/Catalog/ViewProduct.php?productid=45642%26viewby=title> - for further instructions on how to submit, and for any other relevant details.

We encourage you to forward this information to members of the department, as well as to your students. We look forward to reading your submissions in the coming weeks.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact our support staff at: editors at theminnesotareview.org<mailto:editors%40theminnesotareview.org>.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

The Staff of The Minnesota Review

Robin Russin

Associate Professor and Director
MFA for Creative Writing and Writing for the Performing Arts
robin.russin at ucr.edu<mailto:robin.russin at ucr.edu>

"Hunger is the best spice." - Spike Spiegel in "Cowboy Bebop," written by Keiko Nobumoto