[CW-Grad] FW: 2012 AWP Conference & Bookfair in Chicago: Conference Registration and Hotel Reservations

Bryan G Bradford bryan.bradford at ucr.edu
Tue Sep 20 13:59:30 PDT 2011

From: AWP Conference [mailto:conference at awpwriter.org]
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2011 1:12 PM
To: Bryan G Bradford
Subject: 2012 AWP Conference & Bookfair in Chicago: Conference Registration and Hotel Reservations

[cid:TmV3c2xldHRlckhlYWRpbmc1LUNvbmZlcmVuY2UuanBn$110596102$929576 at awpwriter]

Dear Bryan,

We are excited to announce that the early-bird registration for the 2012 AWP Annual Conference & Bookfair in Chicago is open! The conference will be held February 29th - March 3rd, 2012 at the Hilton Chicago and Palmer House Hilton Hotels. This year, we are honored to present Margaret Atwood as our 2012 keynote speaker.

CONFERENCE REGISTRATION
This message is just a friendly reminder that the early-bird registration will end on October 31st, 2011. Register early and save. For more information, please visit our secure online registration site at: http://www.awpwriter.org/conference/2012reg.php

HOTEL AND TRAVEL INFORMATION
For the most up-to-date information about reserving a room at one of the conference hotels, please visit our website at: http://www.awpwriter.org/conference/2012hoteltravel.php The Hilton Chicago and Palmer House Hilton Hotels are now accepting hotel reservations. Make your reservations soon before the hotels reach full capacity. Information about hotels, including the discounted guest room rates, and directions, will be posted on our site.

FEATURED PRESENTERS + EVENTS
A list of the featured presenters appearing at the 2012 AWP Annual Conference & Bookfair can be found on our website at: http://www.awpwriter.org/conference/2012headliners.php

Look for readings and panels to attend on our Tentatively Accepted Events page for over 400 not-to-miss events: http://www.awpwriter.org/conference/2012acceptedevents.php. Please stay tuned for our Schedule of Events, coming this October.

2012 OFF-SITE EVENTS
If the 500 exhibits of the Bookfair and the 400 plus events on the official schedule of the AWP Conference are not enough for you, you should consider a few of the off-site alternatives: http://www.awpwriter.org/conference/2012offsite.php

If you have any questions or concerns please let us know. We look forward to seeing you in the Windy City!

All the best,
Anne Le
Conference Coordinator
Association of Writers & Writing Programs
conference at awpwriter.org<mailto:conference at awpwriter.org>
703-993-4317
703-993-4302 (fax)
www.facebook.com/AWPWriter<http://www.facebook.com/AWPWriter>
http://www.awpwriter.org/conference/2012awpconf.php

[cid:Q2hpY2FnbzIwMTIuanBn$110614417$80358 at awpwriter]

[cid:TmV3c2xldHRlckhlYWRpbmc2LUNvbmZlcmVuY2UuanBn$110596102$394721 at awpwriter]