[CW-Grad] Fwd: [Chass-faculty] Please distribute to Graduate Students!

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Fri Oct 28 10:03:56 PDT 2011

Begin forwarded message:

From: Laura Lozon <laura.lozon at ucr.edu>
Date: October 28, 2011 9:58:50 AM PDT
To: Lilia Liderbach-vega <lilia.liderbach at ucr.edu>, Anna M Wire <anna.wire at ucr.edu>, Jayne A Gales <jayne.gales at ucr.edu>, Christine Geerlings Leapman <christine.leapman at ucr.edu>, Diane Shaw <diane.shaw at ucr.edu>, Andrea Gonzales <andrea.gonzales at ucr.edu>, Shane Shukis <shane.shukis at ucr.edu>, Vonnie Tessier <vonnie.tessier at ucr.edu>, Nicole A Bogner <nicole.bogner at ucr.edu>, Melisa Vicario <melisa.vicario at ucr.edu>, Tanya Wine <tanya.wine at ucr.edu>, Amanda J Labagnara <amanda.labagnara at ucr.edu>, Susan Brown <susan.brown at ucr.edu>, Tina Feldmann <tina.feldmann at ucr.edu>, Deisy Escobedo <deisy.escobedo at ucr.edu>
Cc: <Thomas at sug.ucr.edu>, "chass-faculty at lists.ucr.edu" <chass-faculty at lists.ucr.edu>
Subject: [Chass-faculty] Please distribute to Graduate Students!

To:  CHASS Graduate Students
From:  Tom Cogswell, Chair, History Department & The Center for Ideas and Society
RE:  Visit from Huntington Library

This Monday from 10:30-11:30 am, Dr. Steve Hindle, the new Research Director of the Huntington Library, wants to meet YOU!  Please come to the CHASS Interdisciplinary Bldg., Room 1113.

For the first half hour he will talk a bit about himself and his research.  Then he will field questions.

Word to the wise – be there, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed; well at least bright-eyed.  [I am bit vague on what bushy-tailed would actually look like.]

If you are vague on the institution, the Huntington Library has extraordinary manuscript and print collections for British, US, Southwest, California and Los Angeles History.  http://www.huntington.org/

We look forward to seeing you there!

Best,

Laura
Laura Lozon
Assistant Director
UC Riverside
Center for Ideas and Society
2026 CHASS INT North Bldg.
Riverside, CA 92521
951-827-1555 (phone)
951-827-6377 (fax)
951-333-4587 (cell)
ideasandsociety.ucr.edu
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter

Associate Professor and Director
MFA for Creative Writing and Writing for the Performing Arts
robin.russin at ucr.edu

"Hunger is the best spice." - Spike Spiegel in "Cowboy Bebop," written by Keiko Nobumoto