[CW-Grad] 12W schedule changes

Bryan G Bradford bryan.bradford at ucr.edu
Mon Oct 24 08:08:39 PDT 2011

Dear CWPA students,

The following changes have been made to the 12W schedule:

1)      Juan Felipe's CWPA 270 Poetry Workshop has been moved to Thursdays, 10:10 am - 1:00 pm so that it is no longer in conflict with the CWPA 246 Special Topics in Fiction seminar.

2)      Susan Straight will teach a CWPA 252E Theory and Craft of Writing seminar. The topic will be "Regional Fiction," and students will be writing both essays and original fiction in the course.

3)      The 002 section of CWPA 262 Fiction Workshop has been cancelled.

4)      Instructor permission will be required of all students who wish to enroll in Andrew Winer's CWPA 262 Fiction Workshop. That includes fiction majors. Please forward me written consent from Professor Winer, and I will enroll you in the course.

Please let me know if you have any questions about the changes.

Best,
Bryan