[CW-Grad] Fwd: TA Nominations for the University Writing Program for 2011-12

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Wed Mar 9 11:27:22 PST 2011

Guys--

So far I've only had ONE person contact me. This is a great opportunity for those who want to TA with an emphasis in writing other than the CRWT 56 and 57, so let me know ASAP if you're interested. There are no guarantees, other than that if you don't apply, you won't get one.

BTW, there is no reason you can't apply in more than one department (including ours). You will just need to choose if you're offered appointments in more than one.

Robin

Begin forwarded message: