[CW-Grad] New MFA/THEA alumni-run production company!

CBEvered at aol.com CBEvered at aol.com
Wed Mar 9 10:35:39 PST 2011

very proud of these guys, fantastic

In a message dated 3/9/2011 1:05:13 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
robin.russin at ucr.edu writes:

MFA  Alumnus Kevin Cramer and current student Allen Ivers, along with THEA
alumnus  Aaron Pressburg, have joined in forming a new company. Check out
their website  and the trailer for their new movie, "Black Hole, Wyoming,"
Co-Written and  Co-Directed by Cramer, which we'll be screening April 7 in Arts
335 at  5:30.

http://www.happyapathyproductions.com/hap/Happy_Apathy_Productions_-_Home.ht
ml

Robin  Russin

Associate Professor and Director
MFA for Creative Writing and  Writing for the Performing Arts
Department of Theatre
University of  California, Riverside
(213)  949-1061 cel
robin.russin at ucr.edu
http://robinrussin.com

"I try  all things; I achieve what I can." - Ishmael in "Moby Dick,"
written by Herman  Melville

"Deserve's got nothin' to do with it." - William Munny in  "Unforgiven,"
written by David Webb Peoples

"Hunger is the best spice."  - Spike Spiegel in "Cowboy Bebop," written by
Keiko  Nobumoto

CWgrad-announcements  mailing  list
CWgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu