[CW-Grad] Twelfth Night is ON

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Tue Feb 22 12:00:45 PST 2011

PS If you come this Thursday night there will be a "talk back" discussion of the play afterwards, with faculty from CWPA, Comp Lit and English.

ALSO Students can purchase a discounted ticket ($10) on Thursday, February 24 and March 3, Wednesday, March 2, and Saturday, February 26 and March 5 at 2:30 pm.

Discounted tickets MUST be purchased ahead of time (no discounts on night of show), and students must ask for the discount at the box office (Humanities Bldg, I think).

Robin