[CW-Grad] FW: (dis)junctions call for papers

Bryan G Bradford bryan.bradford at ucr.edu
Tue Feb 22 11:03:51 PST 2011

Dear Creative Writing Department staff and professors,

The English Department is approaching our annual (dis)junctions conference
and this year we have a panel dedicated to creative writing. We would love
to have submissions from our very own UCR Creative Writing Department. Will
you please forward the following CFP to students in your department (both
undergraduates and graduates) and encourage them to participate? Any
questions you or your students might have are welcome.

Thank you,
Shannon Tarango
(dis)junctions Public Relations Committee Chair