[CW-Grad] Job Posting: Freelance Readers

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Fri Feb 11 22:05:29 PST 2011

Thanks for the heads up.

On Feb 11, 2011, at 3:55 PM, Tod Goldberg wrote:

Hi all --

I have to say: Author Solutions is a known scam and their film
side is an even larger scam. They might pay well for readers,
but it's a terrible organization to be associated with. Here's
something you may find helpful from my own brother's website:
http://leegoldberg.typepad.com/a_writers_life/2010/01/author-
solutions-is-no-solution.html

Tod