[CW-Grad] Job Posting: Freelance Readers

Tod Goldberg tod.goldberg at ucr.edu
Fri Feb 11 15:55:45 PST 2011

Hi all --

I have to say: Author Solutions is a known scam and their film
side is an even larger scam. They might pay well for readers,
but it's a terrible organization to be associated with. Here's
something you may find helpful from my own brother's website:
http://leegoldberg.typepad.com/a_writers_life/2010/01/author-
solutions-is-no-solution.html

Tod