[CW-Grad] Writer's Colloquium, February 8, 7:30 PM

Andrea Gutierrez astridrea at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 15:17:24 PST 2011

Add this to your Writers Week schedule!

*Writer's Colloquium
**Tuesday, February 8, 7:30 pm, 1113 INTS*

Please join us as graduate students from Creative Writing and Writing for
the Performing Arts read from their works of prose, poetry, and theater.
Refreshments will be provided.

Also, mark your calendar for *March 3* as we take our reading on the road to
the *Culver Center* during the monthly Artwalk!

We look forward to seeing you there.

The Writer's Colloquium Committee
Sara Green, Andrea Gutierrez, Brian Jeppesen, and Abbe Loomer

--
"There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful
than the risk it took to blossom."