[CW-Grad] Fwd: CHASS_CF_EMSG_COMM: Program for Feb. 22 Conference: Rhetorics of Knowledge and Imagination at UCR

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Tue Feb 1 22:36:46 PST 2011

From Erith:

Subject: CHASS_CF_EMSG_COMM: Program for Feb. 22 Conference: Rhetorics of Knowledge and Imagination at UCR

The conference sponsored by the Mellon Early Modern Group will take place on Tuesday afternoon, Feb. 22, in the History Library.

Group members interested in lunch or dinner with the speakers should contact Randy Head. Also, if a student member is interested in a few hours of paid work in set up and organization on the 22nd, please also contact Prof. Head

The poster is attached!

See you there

Jeanette, Randy, Heidi, Brian and Linda

Robin Russin

Associate Professor, Department of Theatre
Director, MFA for Creative Writing and Writing for the Performing Arts
robin.russin at ucr.edu

"Hunger is the best spice." - Spike Spiegel in "Cowboy Bebop," written by Keiko Nobumoto