[CW-Grad] Fwd: Conference Call for Papers

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Tue Feb 1 15:27:45 PST 2011

>From Erith:

Hi everyone,

I am convening a session at the PAMLA in 2011 in Scripps College, Claremount campus. It is the first time, I am told, that there will be a session devoted to theatre and performance. I've titled the session "Global Perspectives in Theatre" and the call for papers can be found on the PAMLA website. Deadline for abstracts is March 25.

Please consider sending in an abstract and letting other colleagues and graduate students know about this. Since it is the first time theatre has a "stage" at the conference, it's important that we have a strong presence there.

Best,
Erith

Erith Jaffe-Berg, Ph.D.
Associate Professor