[CW-Grad] Golden Mean Players, Winter Line-Up

CBEvered at aol.com CBEvered at aol.com
Sun Dec 4 16:22:19 PST 2011

fantastic work Allen

In a message dated 12/4/2011 2:55:22 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
iversallen0 at gmail.com writes:

We've  been working tirelessly over here to get the new season of Golden
Mean lined  up, and we've finally got it.

1. We'll be doing our signature 48 hour  play challenge next quarter, and
we need writers and directors. It'll be  taking place January 11-13. The
auditions would be the night of the 11th, the  writers are given their casts and
24 hours to write a 10-page play using  nothing but those actors and a
preset theme. Those actors then take the play  and have 24 hours to prepare for
a fully-staged performance on the 13th. If  you're interested in writing or
directing a piece for us, please let me know  at _aiver001 at student.ucr.edu_
(mailto:aiver001 at student.ucr.edu)

Auditions will be held in Humanities 411, at 630 PM. Come on  down.

3. On that same day, we will also be casting for an improv  troupe, that
will be doing a performance on January 20th. If you're interested  in doing
that, come on down!

3. Lastly, we are eagerly setting up a  Musical Revue! Performers would
select a song, have all break to prepare it,  and then bring it to the
auditions on January 9th. They will be performing  these songs on the 21st for a
packed audience. If you have any questions about  this, please contact Jasmine
Monroe at  _jasmine.monroe at email.ucr.edu_
(mailto:jasmine.monroe at email.ucr.edu) .

Thank  you for a fun first quarter!

--