[CW-Grad] A new feature length movie coming from alumnus Rob Rinow...

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Wed Apr 13 08:41:08 PDT 2011

>From Rob:

DETENTION OF THE DEAD, a feature length film written by Rob Rinow, starts production May 2nd.

It's based of the Original Full Length Play DETENTION OF THE DEAD, which premiered at the Beverly Hills Playhouse last year (Halloween, Oct. 31st), which in turn is based on the short play NIGHT OF THE LIVING...

...which premiered at UCR PLAYWORKS, June 1, 2007.

Check it out at:

http://detentionofthedead.com/

WAY TO GO, ROB!!

Robin Russin

Associate Professor and Director
MFA for Creative Writing and Writing for the Performing Arts
robin.russin at ucr.edu

"Hunger is the best spice." - Spike Spiegel in "Cowboy Bebop," written by Keiko Nobumoto