[CW-Grad] Lots of news from Ching-In Chen

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Wed Sep 22 22:47:36 PDT 2010

Ching-In continues to amaze and inspire:

I’m happy to report (very belatedly) that The Heart’s Traffic won the 2010 Golden Crown Literary Society Award for Poetry and an Honorable Mention from the Eric Hoffer Award.

New poems/writings are up or out here:

** “Letters To” Ifesto published in Esque, a new online journal edited by the fabulous editors Amy King & Ana Bozicevic, alongside Oetry by poets like Tamiko Beyer, Kate Durbin, Evie Shockley, Ken Chen & Brandon Shimoda.http://www.facebook.com/l/c12d0zoHTSJmwcDJS9GdQOHTDbw;www.esquemag.com/

** new poems from my Shiny City series in John Hoppenthaler’s Poetry Congeries series in Connotation Press. http://www.facebook.com/l/c12d015mB4HsVM6gOWlX4hv-NxA;connotationpress.com/a-poetry-congeries-with-john-hoppenthaler/540-cing-in-chen-poetry

** & a beautiful issue of Eleven Eleven #9 in the mail with more Shiny City poems & the poems of other lovelies Natasha Marin & more! http://www.facebook.com/l/c12d0oDw-iyMTLwtOCUlu7v5IGQ;www.spdbooks.org/Producte/1548243910/eleven-eleven-vol-9-2010.aspx

Robin Russin

Associate Professor, Department of Theatre
Director, MFA for Creative Writing and Writing for the Performing Arts
robin.russin at ucr.edu

"Hunger is the best spice." - Spike Spiegel in "Cowboy Bebop," written by Keiko Nobumoto