[CW-Grad] New MFA Introduction (Billie Mason)

Billie Mason lapdawg at roadrunner.com
Wed Sep 22 18:07:43 PDT 2010

Hello!  I'm Billie Mason, arriving late to the introduction party.   I am,
according to one notable (dare I say fantastic!) screenwriting textbook,
"the plankton in the choppy ocean of Hollywood production."   J  As you may
have guessed, I'm a story analyst.  Don't hold it against me.  I actually
have worked both sides of the desk, giving work to readers and working as
one myself.

I just spent five great years at William Morris, have an MA in Screenwriting
and was working on a second MA in Creative Writing at CSUN and teaching
English 155 when UCR lured me away with its amazing hybrid program.  Also, I
LOVE sci-fi action films.  I probably have the longest commute - Simi
Valley.