[CW-Grad] New MFA Introductions

Melissa Harkness mhark001 at ucr.edu
Tue Sep 14 14:48:45 PDT 2010

Attention all new MFA’s –

It has been brought to my attention by my fellow grad rep that we don’t know
many of the first years, and we would like to. So if you’re game, no
pressure here, please send an intro of yourself over the list serv. It can
be as simple as :

Hi, I’m Melissa Harkness. I’m originally from Memphis, TN, attended the
University of Memphis to get my BFA in Theatre, and I’m a second year
Playwright. In my spare time, I like jogging to Adam Lambert (no that is not
a joke) and watching the Big Bang Theory.

So please, if you’re new, give us a shout out. We’d love to hear from you in
cyberspace before we meet you for real.

Melissa