[CW-Grad] Reminder: UCR New Play Festival deadline

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Tue Nov 30 09:36:51 PST 2010

Subject: UCR New Play Festival

All,

We are quickly approaching the first phase of the 2011 New Play Festival.
First drafts of the plays are due to project coordinator, Eric Barr, by 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, December 1.

The first workshops are scheduled for Monday and Tuesday, December 6 & 7, 1:00 to 5:00 p.m., ARTS Studio Theatre.
We are putting together a cast of readers for that event, and will assign specific plays, dates and times once we receive the scripts.

Obviously, the directors have not been assigned specific plays, so input from them (you) will be great.  It is essential that all playwrights, directors, designers and writing professors/instructors be present.  The purpose of the event is to give the playwrights comprehensive feedback.  I am copying this to Kate as well, but do we want to include others--I really don't know the writing lecturers this quarter.