[CW-Grad] looking for someone to video tape Karen Wilson's Story Cabaret

Andrew Winer andrew.winer at ucr.edu
Wed Nov 17 08:02:19 PST 2010

Dear All,

The very compelling and talented Karen Wilson will take us on a musical and vocal walk down her childhood block in Harlem this Sunday at Back to the Grind with her Story Cabaret performance of "Much Obliged and Thank You, Too!"   I'm looking for someone to video tape this very special performance, which will run from 4-7 pm, this Sunday, November 21.  If any of you are interested, please get in touch with me.

Thank you so much.

Warmly,
Andrew