[CW-Grad] DEANNE STILLMAN, REBECCA K. O'CONNOR, and RUTH NOLAN will read from the new anthology NO PLACE FOR A PURITAN | Skylight Books

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Tue May 11 21:28:11 PDT 2010

http://www.skylightbooks.com/event/deanne-stillman-rebecca-k-oconnor-and-ruth-nolan-will-read-new-anthology-no-place-puritan

For those who don't know, Rebecca is an MFA alumna from a mere three years ago. Deanne Stillman is the author of Mustang: The Saga of the Wild Horse in the American West (Houghton Mifflin, 2008), which was named a "Best Book of 2008" by the Los Angeles Times and Ruth Nolan is the editor of No Place for a Puritan: the literature of California’s Deserts (2009) and a contributor to Inlandia: a literary journey through Southern California’s Inland Empire (2006.)

Be there, or be polygonal.

Robin Russin

Associate Professor & Graduate Advisor
robin.russin at ucr.edu