[CW-Grad] [CW-PAstudents] REMINDER: May 20th Second Year Reading: RSVP by 12 noon Monday 5/10!

b b bonnieandclyd at hotmail.com
Mon May 10 08:12:04 PDT 2010

Hey guys,

It'll just be me, but that's okay because it means all my sons have summer jobs!

Best,

Bonnie

Verdad, a literary and fine art magazine
verdadmagazine.org

From: deja.gworek at ucr.edu
To: cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu; cwpagradstudents at lists.ucr.edu
Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 23:51:25 -0700
Subject: [CW-PAstudents] REMINDER: May 20th Second Year Reading: RSVP by 12 noon Monday 5/10!

Don't forget to RSVP by Monday, May 10, 2010, 12 noon!

In lieu of using the previous attached RSVP,
please feel free to just send a quick note
to let us know you'll be attending (with the number of guests).

Faculty & TAs: We encourage all of you to promote this to your undergraduate students. A copy of the flyer is attached or you can get a hard copy from Melissa Harkness (melissa.harkness at email.ucr.edu).

We hope to see you all there!
Deja, Kaitlin & Melissa

Mark your calendars!

Join us for
Snippets: A Second Year MFA Reading

Thursday, May 20, 2010
7:30-9:30 p.m.
INTS 1113 Symposium Room

We hope you'll join us to celebrate the
second year candidates as they read diverse selections of
their creative nonfiction, fiction, poetry, and screenwriting works.

Please see attached flyer for more details.

RSVP by 12 noon, Monday, May 10, 2010
deja.gworek at ucr.edu or kaitlin.manry at email.ucr.edu