[CW-Grad] REMINDER: May 20th Second Year Reading: RSVP by 12 noon Monday 5/10!

Deja Gworek deja.gworek at ucr.edu
Sun May 9 23:51:25 PDT 2010

  Don't forget to RSVP by Monday, May 10, 2010, 12 noon!

       In lieu of using the previous attached RSVP,
        please feel free to just send a quick note
  to let us know you'll be attending (with the number of
                         guests).

Faculty & TAs: We encourage all of you to promote this to
   your undergraduate students. A copy of the flyer is
attached or you can get a hard copy from Melissa Harkness
            (melissa.harkness at email.ucr.edu).

              We hope to see you all there!
                 Deja, Kaitlin & Melissa

                   Mark your calendars!
                       Join us for
           Snippets: A Second Year MFA Reading
                  Thursday, May 20, 2010
                      7:30-9:30 p.m.
                 INTS 1113 Symposium Room

         We hope you'll join us to celebrate the
second year candidates as they read diverse selections of
     their creative nonfiction, fiction, poetry, and
                   screenwriting works.

       Please see attached flyer for more details.

          RSVP by 12 noon, Monday, May 10, 2010
    deja.gworek at ucr.edu or kaitlin.manry at email.ucr.edu