[CW-Grad] Fwd: FINAL WEEK! UCR Theatre: THE MARRIAGE OF FIGARO (Mar 4-6)

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Thu Mar 4 09:22:27 PST 2010

Begin forwarded message:

From: Kathleen DeAtley <kathleen.deatley at ucr.edu>
Date: March 4, 2010 9:15:26 AM PST
To: Recipient list suppressed:;
Subject: FINAL WEEK! UCR Theatre: THE MARRIAGE OF FIGARO (Mar 4-6)

UCR Department of Theatre presents
THE MARRIAGE OF FIGARO
A play by Pierre Augustin Caron de Beaumarchais
Translated and Adapted by Joan Holden
Its social bite never far below the surface, this comic farce proclaims Figaro a better man than his master, and women better humans than men.

Learn more about the play

March 4, Thursday, 8:00 pm
March 5, Friday, 8:00 pm
March 6, Saturday, 2:30 pm Matinee
March 6, Saturday, 8:00 pm

ARTS Building - Studio Theatre, ARTS 113
Directions to campus              Building 411a on the campus map

$14 General, $12 Students, Seniors & Children
Show your UCR Alumni card to receive the student price.

BUY TICKETS NOW! (951) 827-4331
Advance Tickets: available at the University Theatre Fine Arts Ticket Office, Monday - Friday, 10am - 4pm
Walk-Up Tickets: available at the ARTS Building Ticket Office one hour before each performance
Ticketmaster: (213) 480-3232, (714) 740-2000, Ticketmaster: (213) 480-3232, (714) 740-2000, www.ticketmaster.com

Parking: $5 in Lot 1 (No fee with UC permit)
Information: (951) 827-3245    performingarts at ucr.edu    www.performingarts.ucr.edu

Robin Russin

Associate Professor & Graduate Advisor
robin.russin at ucr.edu