[CW-Grad] "Merchant of Venice" at UCR's Culver Center this July

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Sun Jun 27 12:34:45 PDT 2010

Hi all--

I'm directing this, on for two weekends (Fri/Sat/Sun) in Riverside at the Culver Center. Our own Melissa Harkness stars as Portia, and Golden Mean Players alumna Shirin Behrouzfard is Nerissa.

If you're around and interested, reserve early as seating will be limited. Students get a discount rate.

Robin Russin

Associate Professor & Director, MFA for Creative Writing and Writing for the Performing Arts
robin.russin at ucr.edu