[CW-Grad] Fwd: call for submissions for the listserve

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Tue Jun 22 14:07:23 PDT 2010

From Vanessa Hua:

Sending this on behalf of friends at the Asian American Literary Review.

Thanks!

Vanessa

The Asian American Literary Review
Reading period: June 1 to September 1
The Asian American Literary Review is a space for writers who consider the designation "Asian American" a fruitful starting point for artistic vision and community. In showcasing the work of established and emerging writers, the journal aims to incubate dialogues and, just as importantly, open those dialogues to regional, national, and international audiences of all constituencies. Published biannually, AALR features fiction, poetry, creative nonfiction, translations, comic art, interviews, and book reviews. For more details, go to aalrmag.org

Robin Russin

Associate Professor & Director, MFA for Creative Writing and Writing for the Performing Arts
robin.russin at ucr.edu