[CW-Grad] Internship with Cookie Jar Entertainment- Assistant Position

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Mon Jul 26 20:00:23 PDT 2010

Please forward to students:

New Internship Position at Cookie Jar Entertainment

This is an internship opportunity at Cookie Jar Entertainment – a development company that specializes in live action, kids, and ‘tweens animation.

Why is this internship different?   This is NOT a coffee-making or secretary internship.  Instead, you will be functioning as the second assistant to the Senior Vice President of Development, Maggie Murphy – you will be required to cover her schedule, her submissions, and her phone calls.  You’ll sit in development calls, staff meetings, help her work on her pitches, and actually see the process of development.  A number of prior interns have gone on to acquire a job through their relationship with Maggie.

This is a great learning opportunity, and Maggie is not one to forget a favor.

This is an unpaid internship. We are looking for candidates who will be able to work for up to 2-3 days per week and can start IMMEDIATELY.

If you’re interested, please send me your questions and resume ASAP.

Here's the company website: www.thecookiejarcompany.com

Please email all questions and resumes to j87lee at gmail.com.

Thank you.

Associate Professor, Department of Theatre
Director, MFA for Creative Writing and Writing for the Performing Arts
robin.russin at ucr.edu

"Hunger is the best spice." - Spike Spiegel in "Cowboy Bebop," written by Keiko Nobumoto