[CW-Grad] Fwd: Latino Book & Family Festival: Program sneak-peek

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Fri Jul 9 00:47:38 PDT 2010

Check it out--

Begin forwarded message:

From: Susan Straight <susan.straight at ucr.edu>
Date: July 8, 2010 11:35:30 PM PDT
To: rrussin at ucr.edu
Subject: Fwd: Latino Book & Family Festival: Program sneak-peek

Robin,
Can you forward?  So nice to see Eliud, Juan Felipe and Alex E in the lineup!
Susan

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Reyna Grande <jim at lbff.us>
> Date: July 7, 2010 12:35:28 PM PDT
> To: susans at ucr.edu
> Subject: Latino Book & Family Festival: Program sneak-peek
>
> Having trouble viewing this email? Click here
> You're receiving this email because of your relationship with Latino Literacy Now. Please confirm your continued interest in receiving email from us.
>
> You may unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive our emails.
>

> Issue #3 	July 2010
> Greetings!
>
> Exciting things are happening at the Latino Book & Family Festival. Our program schedule is about to be finalized. Take a look at our sneak preview of some of our wonderful panels/presentations in the works. Don't forget to reserve your tickets to our buffet dinner "An Evening With the Authors", where you can wine and dine with your favorite authors. But if you can't wait to meet them, join us at our wine-and-cheese fundraiser event on August 7th for an evening of author readings, music, art, and much more!
>

> Sincerely,
> LBFF Committee 2010
>
> LBFF-Los Angeles Committee 2010
>  ~Jim Sullivan, Executive Director
> ~ Kirk Whisler, Secretary
> ~ Reyna Grande, Program Coordinator
> ~Dr. Roberto Cantu, Program Coordinator & CSULA Liaison
> ~Delila Vasquez, Children's Area Coordinator
> ~Dr. Lilia Sarmiento, Community Outreach
> ~Corina Chaudry, Treasurer
>
> Support Team: Patricia Alarcón, Jenny Hicks, Lia D. Kamhi-Stein, Isabel Martínez, Teresa Metcalf-Yzaguirre, Mauricio Montoya, Velia Murillo, Juan Carlos Parrilla, Montserrat Fontes, Melinda Palacio
>

> Cal State L.A. Sponsors:
>
>  Charter College of Education, College of Arts and Letters, College of Business and Economics, College of Natural and Social Sciences, Gigi Gaucher-Morales Memorial Lecture Series, Center for Contemporary Poetry and Poetics, Office of Community Engagement, American Communities Program, Department of Chicano Studies, Department of Child and Family Studies, Department of English, Department of Modern Languages and Literatures, Statement Magazine Student Association.
> Our Sponsors
>

> SAVE THE DATE!
>

>  "An Evening of Art, Music, Dance & Literature"
>
>  Wine-and-Cheese
> Tequila Tasting
> Silent Auction
> Author readings
>
>  This Fundraiser/
>  mixer will benefit the Los Angeles Latino Book & Family Festival
>

> August 07, 2010
> 4:00pm-8:00pm
> $20 and $30 couples
> Pan American Bank
> 3626 East First Street Los Angeles, CA 90063
> RSVP: 323 314-1330
>
> Sponsored by
>
> Authors' Corner: News & Events
> [...]

Robin Russin

Associate Professor, Department of Theatre
Director, MFA for Creative Writing and Writing for the Performing Arts
robin.russin at ucr.edu

"Hunger is the best spice." - Spike Spiegel in "Cowboy Bebop," written by Keiko Nobumoto