[CW-Grad] Fwd: Emailing: Verse Daily Before Her Death by Maurya Simon

D Charles Whitney chuck.whitney at ucr.edu
Wed Jan 20 12:52:56 PST 2010

A poem excerpted from Maurya Simon's new book The Raindrop's Gospel
is today's entry on Verse Daily:  http://www.versedaily.org/2010/
beforeherdeath.shtml.

Very nice, Maurya!

D Charles Whitney, Professor and Chair
Department of Creative Writing, 4119 INTS
U of California, Riverside CA 92521
951.827.6076    FAX 951.827.3619

®