[CW-Grad] SKYLIGHT READING TOMORROW--leave time for the drive!

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Fri Feb 26 14:26:07 PST 2010

It's going to rain tomorrow, so give yourself at least an extra hour for drive time from Riverside. Worst that will happen, you'll have some extra time to browse the books. Check sigalert.com to see if it makes sense to stay on the 60 west, or to bump up the I-15 north to the I-10 west, just in case of accidents on the freeway.

ALSO, parking can be scarce. Two blocks east of Vermont, on Hillhurst Ave, between Melbourne and Russell, there is a strip mall parking lot. The sign says they'll tow. They won't. There is also parking for a few bucks in a lot on Melbourne, just past the Church on the corner of Vermont.

Robin Russin

Associate Professor & Graduate Advisor
robin.russin at ucr.edu