[CW-Grad] Fwd: Have You Heard About WordHustler?

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Sun Feb 21 22:10:00 PST 2010

Hi guys-- passing along, via Stu Krieger, what might be something to check out as you're looking to send out your stuff. I don't know it, but it comes recommended by a compadre in the Palm Desert MFA, Jay Lewenstein.

As always with such sites, use due diligence and don't pay anything unless you've really looked into it carefully and think it will suit your needs.

Forwarded:

I just discovered the best writing website ever. It's called WordHustler.com,
and it gives writers a way to submit to over 5,000 literary markets without
leaving their desk. Best of all, membership is free.

By clicking the link below and signing up, I'll get $1.00 credited to my
WordHustler account. I can send out a query letter, a poetry submission, or a
possibly award-winning essay with this free credit. Can you help me out? (Pssst,
WordHustler will help your writing career out too!)

Here's the link:

https://www.WordHustler.com/SignUp?invite=426e4cc7cd9e7dec55b75a6d68439635

All Best,

jay  lewenstein