[CW-Grad] Job: part-time student assistant needed

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Tue Feb 16 08:48:24 PST 2010

OPEN CALL FOR UCR DEPARTMENT OF THEATRE
EQUIPMENT CHECKOUT – STUDENT ASSISTANT

The Department of Theatre seeks a part-time student assistant to administer our equipment checkout system. Position is open for Spring Quarter 2010 with the potential for continuation. Position will be a regularly scheduled (8) hours/week, $9.00 - $11.00/hour dependent on education, and selected candidate must pass a DOJ Background Check.

JOB DUTIES: The department has acquired a full complement of cameras, lighting kits, etc. to support the instructional requirements for THEA 156B and THEA 157. We seek a knowledgeable, organized, friendly, trustworthy, and tech savvy individual. The position requires a working knowledge of all equipment from an operational standpoint, and the S.A. must be able to troubleshoot problems to advise on repair and/or replacement in consult with the Professor.

HOW TO APPLY: To be eligible, you must be an enrolled undergraduate or graduate student in good academic standing and not enrolled in THEA 156B or THEA 157. Your application will consist of a Cover Letter and Resume (as it applies to the above job duties). Applications are due: Wednesday, February 24, at Noon. Work begins with a one-week training March 8; Spring Quarter begins March 29.

Please email your application with the Subject line: Equipment Checkout position to:

Tracey Scholtemeyer
Dept. of Theatre
traceys at ucr.edu

Robin Russin