[CW-Grad] Opportunity To Read At An LA Bookstore!

Holly Gaglio holly.gaglio at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 15:42:27 PST 2010

Dear Second Year MFA students,

We are happy to announce that Robin Russin has generously helped us make
contacts at two LA bookstores. Through Robin's contacts we have been working
on setting up student readings for the very near future.

We have taken the initiative to schedule a second-year student reading at
Skylight Books in LA on February 27 at 5:00 and are working out a May date
with Vromen's Bookstore in Pasadena. But we still need at least one person
(possibly more) to read at Vromen's. If you'd like to read, *please respond
to both of us*. It'll be first come, first serve. It should be a great
opportunity, like Colloquium, to practice reading in front of an audience,
give introductions, and answer questions.

Thanks again to Robin's initial efforts! To ensure that these bookstores
continue to support our MFA students it will be important to have good
attendance at these events. It would be nice if those who get to read at one
reading could commit to coming to the other reading.

All the best,
Holly and Aviva