[CW-Grad] FW: writers week-poets are people too

b b bonnieandclyd at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 3 00:07:12 PST 2010

Dear Professor Goldberg,
I am a 2nd year MFA poet at UCR and have heard how you feel about Poets!  Please come to writers week next Wednesday, when you can hear the poets.  Also, On Tuesday, 3 p.m. I would like to invite you to the archives in the library where poet Tim Geiger will use the old letter presses to make prints of my poem!
Best regards,
Bonnie Bolling, MFA, 2010

Verdad, a literary and fine art magazine
verdadmagazine.org