[CW-Grad] Semana de la Mujer Journal Submissions due Feb 3

Scott m scott_mcnaul at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 1 15:50:39 PST 2010

(I know I promoted this journal last winter quarter and some of the grad students submitted so here it is again, please submit.)
scott mcnaul-hernandez

Semana de la Mujer

Seeking Submissions for Journal

Semana de la Mujer is a series of events highlighting the
contributions of la mujer Chicana/Latina during Women's History
Month.

Every year we produce a journal as a collaborative effort by students,
staff and faculty.  We are looking for:

POEMS, SHORT STORIES, ART WORK, ETC…

ABOUT MUJERES

 Turn in submissions to Elena Perez

(Chicano Student Programs, 145 Costo Hall)

no later than

Wednesday, February 3 @ 3 pm

or

email to elena.perez at ucr.edu

(Submissions preferred in Microsoft Word format on disk)

Please include your name, year and major with submission

 For more information:

Chicano Student Programs