[CW-Grad] PitchFest 10'

V. Zamora aikidevil at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 18:49:32 PDT 2010

Attention all Creative Writing and Performing Arts Grads!

We're going to be holding PitchFest this year and we would like to have you
get involved.
 If you have some ideas that you want to pitch, we'd really like to have you
come out in June
 to meet with the studio execs we're lining up for the event.

What we'll need from you is no more than 1 individual loglines on up to 3
your projects with a brief
personal bio on a PDF file; PLUS your commitment to come out to the event,
being held in LA (transportation
from UCR can be provided if you need it) in June and a couple of the
practice pitch sessions being
moderated by our faculty.

We haven't had one of these in some time, so take advantage of this great
opportunity.  Send me
an email at aikidevil at gmail.com or vzamo003 at ucr.edu (that's Oh-zero-zero-3)
and I will get you added to our google
group and get further instructions out to you right away.

Don't delay!

Warmest regards to you all,

V. Lazaro Zamora
Chair - Student Committee for UCR PitchFest 10'

--
"They claim their labors are to build a heaven… yet their heaven is
populated with horrors.

http://vlzamora.blogspot.com/