[CW-Grad] Los Angeles Review 7 Release Reading at Skylight Books!

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Thu Apr 15 14:35:17 PDT 2010

From Stephanie Hammer-- Check it out! Ching-In and perhaps a few others will be on hand.

Robin

Click to view this email in a browser

Join The Los Angeles Review, the literary journal of Red Hen Press, as we release our seventh issue at renowned Los Angeles bookseller, Skylight Books! Dedicated to Judy Grahn, Issue 7 features some of the finest poetry and prose from the West Coast, the nation, and the world.
Los Angeles Review Release Reading at Skylight Books!
RED HEN PRESS presents the Los Angeles Review publication release for 7th issue of LAR at Skylight Books in Los Angeles, CA!

Join us on Wednesday, May 5, 2010 at 7:30pm for readings from some of our greatest contributors.

Featuring:
Ching-In Chen
Donna Emerson
 Stephanie Hammer
 Bonnie ZoBell
Kim Young
Howard Rappaport
 Ryan Ridge
Tyke Johnson

Free Admission

When: Wednesday, May 5, 2010 at 7:30pm

Where: Skylight Books 1818 N. Vermont Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90027

Skylight Books
We are extremely excited about this event. We hope to see you there!

Hope all is well and thank you for your consistent support.

Very Sincerely,
Your friends at Red Hen Press
Redhen.org

Red Hen Press