[CW-Grad] Fwd: 15 Favorite Things to do in Riverside

D Charles Whitney chuck.whitney at ucr.edu
Thu Oct 15 09:39:36 PDT 2009

New MFAs (and everyone else):  If you want to subscriber to the
Riverside Arts Council email newsletter, there's a clickable link --
Join our Mailing List -- to the right of Top Girls, below:

D Charles Whitney, Professor and Chair
Department of Creative Writing, 4119 INTS
U of California, Riverside CA 92521
951.827.6076    FAX 951.827.3619

Begin forwarded message: