[CW-Grad] Writers Life on Thursday

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Tue Oct 13 21:26:18 PDT 2009

Hi all--

Our guest Thursday (I believe she'll be coming around 12:15) is Betsy
Amster, an excellent literary agent. I thought maybe those 2nd/3rd
years who are working toward books might also be interested in
attending and hearing her take on the state of publishing. It'll be
first come, first serve (priority seating for those taking the class,
of course), as INTS 2124 is a tad cozy, shall we say.

Robin Russin

Associate Professor & Graduate Advisor
robin.russin at ucr.edu

"I try all things; I achieve what I can." - Ishmael in "Moby Dick,"
written by Herman Melville

"Deserve's got nothin' to do with it." - William Munny in
"Unforgiven," written by David Webb Peoples