[CW-Grad] Shakespeare, and the actor as philosopher: Tomorrow (Monday) lecture 1-3:00 INTN 3023

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Sun Oct 11 23:38:15 PDT 2009

Hi all--

For those interested in Shakespeare and the intellectual currents in
his work, this should be very interesting. Come if you can; Prof.
Antomarini is visiting from Rome for this lecture.

Robin

Begin forwarded message:

> From: <erithj at ucr.edu>
> Date: October 11, 2009 10:03:06 PM PDT
> To: eric.barr at ucr.edu, "rrussin at ucr.edu. rickerby"@ucr.edu, kate.anger at ucr.edu
> , alan.call at ucr.edu, stuart.krieger at ucr.edu, dramacritic at cs.com, charles.evered at ucr.edu
> , bonnie.cherrie at ucr.edu, marc.longlois at ucr.edu,
> robin.russin at ucr.edu, haibo.yu at ucr.edu, rootpark at ucr.edu, glen.dunzweiler at ucr.edu
> Subject: moday lecture 1-3:00 INTN 3023
>
> Hi everyone,
>
> Please join, if you can, in tomorrow's lecture by Prof. Brunella
> Antomarini on the actor as philosopher in "Measure for Measure". We
> will meet in INTN 3023 from 1-3:00.
>
> --Erith
>
> Erith Jaffe-Berg, Ph.D.
> Assistant Professor
> Department of Theatre
> University of California, Riverside
> Riverside, CA 92521
> (951) 827-4418
> erithj at ucr.edu

Robin Russin

Associate Professor & Graduate Advisor
robin.russin at ucr.edu

"I try all things; I achieve what I can." - Ishmael in "Moby Dick,"
written by Herman Melville

"Deserve's got nothin' to do with it." - William Munny in
"Unforgiven," written by David Webb Peoples